Hyperdevbox Japan, game studio based in Tokyo Japan. Copyright 2009 Hyperdevbox. All Rights Reserved.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Every day, thousands perish. Those who survive share rumors of an alien entity called 'Diadora'. The survivors took refuge below the earth's surface, narrowly escaping the alien invaders. The governing Council ordered an immediate counterattack.
The Player has a choice of playing three different robots, Sofia a male robot with average speed and shield protection, Calista a female robot with a high speed but a low shield protection and Dynamis a heavy male robot with low speed but high shield protection. Those three robots are leaders of a Special Squadron team having been called into an invaders alien destruction scene.
* Fast and furious 3D shoot'em-up style, with powerful weapons.
* Up to 12 different enemies and 5 different bosses.
* Hit-bonus system and power-up scheme.
* Multi-Lock and Fire & Forget Missiles.
* Shop to upgrade your robot's features and build your strategy.
* Original soundtrack with high-energy beat keeps pace with the intensity of the action.
* 3D Sound.
* Use of the accelerometer to control your Robot, Lock and Shoot missiles at will.
* Full animated Tutorial.
* Unlimited replay value.
Pricing and Availability:
ExZeus for iPhone is only $2.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store.